IRCE 2019 - The Must-Attend Ecommerce Event of the Year
These days, a new ecommerce event seems to pop up every week. It’s hard for anyone to keep track of them all and decide which ones are really worth attending. For the last several years, Hawksearch has been exhibiting and attending the IRCE conference. We can confidently say that this is the must-attend event for anyone in the ecommerce space. This year, IRCE is co-locating with a few other shows to form RetailX. The IRCE portion of the event offers over 130 strategic educational sessions and features nearly 600 top solution and technology vendors in the exhibit hall. In fact, the exhibit hall is the single best place to see what’s new, and find solutions for all your ecommerce business objectives. As an exhibitor, we always look forward to the opportunity for some face-to-face time with current clients and partners; some of whom we’ve only been able to communicate with via email or phone call. The show also gives our staff a chance to learn from our peers and discover top pain points and challenges the ecommerce audience is experiencing. As an on-site search provider, one of the most enjoyable parts of the show is seeing the genuine excitement when people learn how Hawksearch can resolve pain points and deliver the relevant results they are looking for. Outside of the exhibit hall, the IRCE agenda is jam-packed with content. With so many great sessions, it can be hard to decide which to attend. We’ve put together a list of the sessions we’re most looking forward to and recommend you check out.
What You Need to Know About Behavioral Metrics- Tuesday, June 25 from 3-330pm
- Presented by Ashelee Colliver from Classy Llama (one of our partners!) and Brittany Graham from Tombow
- Session Description: Revenue and website traffic are no longer the main metrics to keep an eye on. With Google and Facebook algorithm changes brought a shift that favors behavior metrics that focuses on how good or bad the user experience of your website it. This session is sure to be packed with helpful insights into understand behavior metrics and how to move your site in the right direction to increase traffic, conversion rate, and ROI.
Personalize Online Interactions to Drive Better Results- Thursday, June 27 from 10:30-11:00am
- Presented by Bridget Fahrland from Astound Commerce and Megan Whitman from Kopari Beauty
- Session Description: Creating a personalized experience for your online shoppers is a hot topic right now, this session will cover advanced applications of personalization technology and its results. Some of these technologies aren’t initially recognized by consumers but still drive positive outcomes throughout the consumers purchase path.
Using the Power of AI to Build Better Customer Experiences- Thursday, June 27 from 11-11:30am
- Presented by Colin Crowley from Freshly and Teresa Haun from Zendesk
- Session Description: Whether your company has started using AI powered technology or is only considering how it would fit into their pipeline. This session is sure to deliver valuable insight and understand of the different applications of AI, the pros and cons of using bots and customers reactions, along with short and long term value of utilizing AI powered technology.
Optimizing for Voice Search- Friday, June 28 from 8:30-9:00pm
- Presented by Eric Enge from Perficent Digital and Jordan Silton from Apartments.com
- Session Description: Search is constantly evolving and is predicted to continue shifting more and more towards voice search- with this comes a need for your website to be ranking first. Make sure you catch this session to learn top factors in optimizing voice search rankings.
Aligning Your Strategy with New Search- Friday, June 28 from 10:15-10:30am
- Presented by Zak Stambor from Internet Retailer
- Session Description: Catch this session for some of the latest and most eye catching stats in the ever-changing world of search. With these continued changes brings new opportunities to refine your search strategy- hear straight from Internet Retailer editor Zak Stambor some of the latest findings in search.
Picture This: Integrating Visual Search- Friday, June 28 from 11:45-12:15pm
- Presented by Ted Mann of Slyce
- Session Description: This session will cover another one of the latest trends in the world of search, visual search and how to utilize it to make product recommendations, cross-sell and optimization tactics to give your shoppers access to their total inventory. Hear how retailer Slyce has leveraged the use of visual search and the results they found.
We look forward to seeing everyone at this “can’t-miss” ecommerce event! If you’re still in need of a pass, email us at [email protected] for a $200 off promo code. We encourage you to stop by and see us at booth #329 – we are excited to discuss all the ways we might be able to collaborate!