Create conditional display rules to use when displaying search results based on implicit or explicit attributes known about the visitor.
- Identify where the visitor has navigated from
- Utilize browser information
- Location based targeting by IP address (GEOIP)
- Integrate custom criteria
- Specify time of day
Planning for the future means automating merchandising and marketing efforts through machine learning. Every visitor, interaction, click and abandoned search are tracked and analyzed to maximize conversions.
- Leave manual efforts behind
- Automate merchandising efforts
- Capture visitor search queries to identify new words/phrases
- Decipher user behavior
- Increase conversions through programmatic learning
Increase the weight of auto-generated popularity in place of relevancy to impact the results shown to visitors.
- Ability to turn off popularity impact, but still track
- Tracks number of searches, clicks and position
- Utilized by category pages where relevance has no impact
Interested in Smart Insights?
Power Search on Your Terms
Learn how the many features of Hawksearch provide you with the capability to deliver a great search experience.
View Next Feature:
Deliver increased conversions through machine learning