Boost and Bury Rules
Create conditional rules that increase or decrease search result placements in order to feature or hide results displayed.
Impact results placement on listing or search results pages by raising or lowering the ranking of the search query.
Customize content or product rankings by increasing or decreasing placement of search results in order to feature or hide results displayed.
- Create Global Rules or Conditional Rules
- Control the order in which search results appear
- Override standard relevancy/popularity
- Trigger rules based on specific criteria
Drag and drop content to be highlighted within search results, landing pages, or top-level navigation.
- Create a collection of pinned items
- Ability to schedule pinning rules
- Select the context for the collection of pins being managed
- Trigger pinning based on specific criteria or visitor targets
Create campaigns to feature custom content to inform visitors of promotions, sales or events, etc. that are relevant to visitor targets and search queries.
- Configure where, when and how campaigns will display
- Utilize query builder to trigger specific campaigns
- Dynamic tuning based on visitor interactions
Create unlimited landing pages which increase conversions by highlighting specific products, brands or content results.
- Faster results that are contextually relevant
- Enable discovery of long tail content
- Increase traffic through targeted keywords
- Funnel visitors from strategic digital channels
Interested in Dynamic Marketing?
Power Search on Your Terms
Learn how the many features of Hawksearch provide you with the capability to deliver a great search experience.
View Next Feature:
Provide immediate results during the search query