California Consumer Privacy Act
CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT
Effective Date: June 1, 2020
Hawk Search, Inc. (“Hawksearch”) recognizes the rights of California consumers protected by The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), and as such, provides notice of the following rights to control personal information under the CCPA below:
1. The right of Californians to know what personal information is being collected about them.
2. The right of Californians to know whether their personal information is sold or disclosed and to whom.
3. The right of Californians to say no to the sale of personal information.
4. The right of Californians to access their personal information.
5. The right of Californians to equal service and price, even if they exercise their privacy rights.
You may access additional information about consumer protections under the CCPA by clicking here.
Categories of personal information collected. Hawksearch collects the following information from its customers:
• Identifiers such as name, alias, address, phone number, and IP address
• Personal information, such as credit card number or bank account number
• Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer
• Professional information, including any information provided about your business
Disclosure for Business Purposes.
Hawksearch may disclose this information to its service providers for its internal business purposes. For example, Hawksearch may use your information to propose services, to facilitate business transactions with you or the company you represent, or to make site improvements based on website analytics.
No Sale of Personal Information.
Hawksearch does not sell any personal information collected from its customers, and therefore, in the twelve months prior to the effective date of this Disclosure, Hawksearch has not sold any personal information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Submitting a Request.
If you are a California resident, and this applies to you, you may only make a personal information request twice in a 12-month period. Hawksearch will need to collect information from you in order to verify your identity. Hawksearch will respond within 45 days of receiving a personal information request.
If you are a California resident and you would like to make a personal information request, you may submit your request by contacting Hawksearch customer service at (312) 502-4834 or by submitting your requesting online through our contact form.
Hawksearch will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.