June was a busy month for the Hawk Search team. We kicked off the month by attending IRCE 2016, which was a blast and we want to give a huge thanks to all of the clients that visited the booth.
It was great to have some quality face time and the awesome feedback we received about the advancements we've made this year was invigorating. We came away from the show full of new ideas based on our conversations during the week.
We've got some meaty product roadmap items slated for Q3, so this month the R&D team focused on improvements, optimizations, and fixes for June's release.
- Item Pinning Smart Bug Extension — Last month we introduced visitor targets, start and end dates which also created the ability to have more than one Item Pinning rule defined for the same keyword or landing page. The Smart Bug feature allows a workbench user to choose a specific rule.
- Updated API related to rendering Landing Pages
- Optimized tracking and product recommendation performance
- Fixed Workbench style issues related when left navigation was collapsed / expanded
- Prepared reporting and back-end technologies for future upgrade
Enjoy the start of summer and we look forward to sharing a new set of updates in July.
Until next time!