The 10,000-plus attendees at IRCE 2016 will find a huge exhibit hall filled with software and services that can help B2B and B2C retailers improve their online businesses. Additionally, there is a great line up of keynote speakers and a great line up of topics that will help you identify opportunities to take your business to the next level. The tracks include:
- Mobile — Keeping up with, and innovating within, the ever-growing mobile channel
- Fulfillment — Customer Convenience (maybe this should be called keeping up with Amazon)
- Technology -— Learning from the past - what we can learn from our legacy systems
- Omni-channel -— Bridging the divide between channels and devices
- Search Marketing -— Never-ending changes in paid and organic search
- Social Media -— Become the storytellers
The line up of keynote speakers this year is outstanding (as usual). It's tough to choose, but if you can't make them all, at the top of our recommendations for keynotes are:
- A Social Strategy Tailored for All of Humanity — June 8 kicks off guest speaker John Yembrick, social media manager for NASA. He's going to share how NASA elevated followers from observers to participants and there's no doubt that retailers who are struggling with social media will walk away with some out-of-this-world ideas.
- How Steve Madden Keeps it Edgy at Every Touchpoint, Digital and Beyond — This June 9 session is sure to be packed with participants intent on learning from one of the top omni-channel retailers. Mark Friedman, president of e-commerce at Steve Madden Ltd. will discuss the elements that must be in place to support a unified customer experience.
- Stamina—Not Shortcuts—Gets your Social Endorphins Pumping — On Thursday June 9, round out the discussion about social media and learn how TigerFitness.com has successfully leveraged social media to produce sales.
There's only so much time to cover all the ground, so if you're attending with coworkers, a divide and conquer approach works well. If you're flying solo, you can download the Insider's Guide to IRCE 2016
for a complete rundown of all of the sessions and educational tracks.